Welcome to Osaka!
Some tips for a more enjoyable stay in Osaka!
Let us help you have a more comfortable stay.
The Internet connection enables you to talk on the phone when you tap Call Button shown below.
- Tourist Information
- Business Hours
- 7:00 - 23:00, No closing days
- Languages available
- Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Vietnamese
* Please note that Thai is available 9:00-18:00, Vietnamese 10:00-19:00, both on weekdays.
- Hospital Information
- Business Hours
- Open 24 hours, No closing days
- Languages available
- English, Chinese, Korean
* Japanese is not available. Thanks for your understanding.
Remarks, User Policy
Points to Note when Using this Service
These Points to Note are for using the "Tourist Guide" and "Medical Guide" service.
- Not all languages are offered. (Available languages are displayed.)
- This service is for instruction and introduction, and reservations or sales of any kind are not conducted.
- Depending on the network environment and traffic conditions, there may be an inability to maintain a stable connection. Connection rates depend on the data plan to which you have subscribed, and additional fees may be required.
- When using smart phones and tablets other than Apple devices, please use Android 4.2 OS or above, and the latest version of Google Chrome for a browser. Without using the above system requirements there is a possibility you will be unable to use this service.
- When using an iPhone or iPad, please download the special app. Tapping the connect button will automatically take you to the Apple Store（System requirements: iOS 8.0 and above）
- This service is only able to be used within Japan.
Live Call User Policy
The following is the Terms of Service that govern the use of LiveCall service ("the Service").
- Using the Service, you agree to read, understand and comply with the Terms of Service. You shall not use the Service if you do not agree to the Terms of Service.
- The Entity shall be able to change the Terms of Service and the information published therein at any time without notice. The Entity may make improvements, changes, modifications, or cancelation to the contents, programs or product information of the Service without notice at any time.
- The customer can not use the Service and the website of the Service to investigate functions, performance, or availability as a measurement of benchmark or reverse engineering.
- Handling of customer information
- The Entity may record calls for the purpose of improving service quality in the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Entity do not make any guarantees concerning the following items.
- The contents of the Service meet customer's requirements.
- The Service shall not be interrupted.
- The Service will be provided in a timely manner.
- The Service is completely safe.
- There shall be no defects in the Service.
- No error shall occur in programs or data provided by the Service.
- The information that can be obtained through the Service is accurate and reliable.
- Data transmitted or received through the Service is stored in a predetermined server, transmitted to other parties, or displayed on screen.
- Disclaimer, force majeure, limit of responsibility
- For direct, indirect, incidental, derivative, special and punitive damages (including lost income or expected profits, or loss of business) that occurred with respect to the implementation and use of the Service, the Entity shall not be held responsible, whether or not the damage was caused by a third party or the Entity was informed in advance of the possibility of such damages (unless there is intent or gross negligence in the Entity).
- The Entity shall not be held responsible if performance of the obligation of the Service has been rendered impossible or delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. The events of force majeure include but are not limited to government actions, war, riots, strikes or labor disputes, technical troubles, internet unavailability, power outages, communication trouble, weather, floods, fires, explosions, natural disasters, regional emergencies, and so on.
- Reservation of rights
- The Entity reserve all rights pertaining to the Service subject to the limited rights explicitly granted under the Terms of Service. No rights other than explicitly stipulated within the Terms of Service are granted to you.
User Guide (PDF)
- What is available at Tourist Information?
- Please don't hesitate to ask for event information, tourist facilities information, neighborhood information, transfer information, etc.
- Can I get convenient transport ticket information in Osaka?
- Yes. Ticket information to serve your purpose is available.
- When do we use Hospital Information?
- You can use it if you need medical consultation at a hospital during your stay. We will give you Hospital Information. * You cannot call an ambulance through this service.
- I was disconnected while I was talking. What can I do?
- Please check transmission status, and call us again. Your call history is saved, and guidance will resume.
* You cannot call an
* No Japanese available in Hospital Information.